An Unforgettable Multimedia Experience
Discover Vincent van Gogh’s art and life like never before.
The Most Visited Multi-Sensory Exhibition Experience in the World is coming to Manila this October 2019!
The Bonifacio Art Foundation Inc. (BAFI) and One Bonifacio High Street (One BHS), together with Globe, present Van Gogh Alive, a multi-sensory exhibition experience to entertain the whole family. Van Gogh Alive is created by Grande Exhibitions.
Experience an art exhibition like no other. Transcend time and space as you accompany Vincent van Gogh on a journey through Arles, Saint Rémy and Auvers-sur-Oise, where he created most of his timeless masterpieces.
Set to an evocative classical music score, a thrilling display of over 3,000 inspirational images transforms every surface – walls, columns, ceilings and even floors.
Adults and children alike will forge their own paths and find their own meaning as they wander through the galleries, exploring hidden nooks, viewing artworks from new angles and discovering unique perspectives.
How to Visit
4th floor, One Bonifacio High Street, 5th Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila
Mondays to Sundays
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
12:30pm – 02:00 pm
02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
03:30 pm – 05:00 pm
05:00 pm – 06:30 pm
06:30 pm – 08:00 pm
08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
The World’s Most Visited Multimedia Exhibition Comes to Bonifacio Global City from 26 October to 8 December 2019!
|CHILD* / STUDENT (UP TO COLLEGE)**||450|
*Children 2 feet and below are free.
**Students may be asked to present a valid school ID.
- Senior citizen and PWD discounts are not available on online purchases. Discounts are given at the ticket booth upon presentation of a valid ID.
- Each transaction can buy a maximum of 20 tickets total (combined adult and child / student).
- Each ticket is assigned to a specific date and time slot in order to control the flow for the best visitor experience. Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before your assigned time slot (for example, 11:00 ticket holders, please arrive at 10:45).
- Last entry will be 30 minutes before closing time of the day.
- Tickets are not valid for another time-slot or date and are non-refundable.
- Please ensure you are purchasing the correct ticket and desired date and time, as once tickets have been purchased it is not possible to make any changes.
- Tickets are also available at:
- The Mind Museum Ticket Booth, Tuesday to Sunday, 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- (Starting October 26) Van Gogh Alive Ticket Booth, 4th floor, One Bonifacio High Street, Monday to Sunday, 10:00 am to 09:00 pm
- Globe Postpaid and Platinum subscribers get a dedicated fast lane for onsite ticket purchases at the Van Gogh Alive ticketbooth in One Bonifacio High Street beginning October 26.
- For group bookings of more than 20 pax, please email email@example.com
You may also call (+632) 7909-6467, Monday to Sunday, 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
The Mind Museum is the official ticketing partner of Van Gogh Alive.
BONIFACIO ART FOUNDATION, INC. (BAFI)
The Bonifacio Art Foundation, Inc is a non-stock, non-profit foundation that champions the arts and sciences in elevating community and national life. It conceived, created and operates The Mind Museum, the BGC Arts Center and the BGC public art program.
ONE BONIFACIO HIGH STREET
The fulfilment of BGC’s PassionKilometer, One BHS is a five-storey retail center curated with global fashion and dining brands to cater the different passions of the business district and tourists, alike. It is developed by BGC’s masterplanner, Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation. One BHS is located at 5th Avenue corner 28th St.
ABOUT GRANDE EXHIBITIONS
Grande Exhibitions, creator and promoter of Van Gogh Alive, specializes in the creation, design, production, promotion and installation of large-scale exhibitions with broad cultural appeal and engaging, entertaining and educational content. From concept to completion, Grande Exhibitions creates visually and technically stunning masterpieces and transports them around the world. Its exhibitions have travelled to over 130 cities across six continents, to audiences in excess of 15 million people. Grande Exhibitions is based in Melbourne, Australia, with satellite offices in UK and the US. Grande Exhibitions also owns and operates Museo Leonardo da Vinci – a permanent museum in a prestigious central location in Rome, Italy.
WHAT IS SENSORY4™?
Developed by Grande Exhibitions, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multi-channel motion graphics, cinema quality surround sound and up to forty high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multi-screen environments in the world. The resulting experience is dynamic, informative and visually spectacular. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking immersive display.